Last revised June 12, 2017
1. Regarding the collection of collect personal or sensitive data.
We do not collect personal or sensitive data of our users.
2. Do we collect non-personally identifiable information?
We may use extension cookies, local/sync storage or other similar technologies that are necessary to the
proper functioning of our extension and related services.
3. What do we use non-personally identifiable information for?
Any of the non-personally identifiable information we collect may be used to personalize your
experience. This information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and improve our
4. Do we transmit non-personally identifiable information?
We may transmit non-personally identifiable information such as extension version, installation and
update events to extension site.
5. Third parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information.
6. Data storage. Where is my personal settings kept?
All extension settings is saved local on your PC and synced (transmit to the servers) to your personal
account. This data is not public available online on the internet.
Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
8. Contact us